Home Forum Ask A Member Compression question

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Rusted Junk
    Participant

Jack,
      I use Seafoam to stabilize the fuel In my 57 Chevy and Camaro, also in the ethanol free outboard , yard equipment fuel. I haven’t tried Miracle Oil in the crankcase of my vehicles, just to mix with two stroke oil or soak stuck rings. I like both of them,
      Steve

Jackson65
      Participant

I am going to try to get her assembled in the next week or so, since it is warm enough to work in my shop and outside here as well, now. I am glad to see the warmer weather, but my projects have piled up over the coldest months of winter.

Jackson65
        Participant

Steve,
          That makes sense. Different products for different uses, with some overlap.

Mumbles
          Participant

What’s this Miracle Oil you guys are referring to? Is it the same as Marvel Mystery Oil?

Rusted Junk
            Participant

Yup it’s the same stuff.

jeff-register
              Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Jim,
                Took thr thoughts right out of my head! You know that label has never changed. Good to get a post in, Been so busy retiring.& not wheels!!
                Jeff

Jackson65
                Participant

Yeah, that’s my fault. I know if is Marvel Mystery Oil, but I have fallen into calling it Miracle Oil because it does seem to work miracles at times. Sorry for the misnomer.

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.