Home Forum Ask A Member Trougle with usps?

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Pieklik
    Participant

US Member

I think you get what you pay for. Free shipping lot of times they will use smart post where the carrier will drop it off at the post office. Adds another day. Amsoil uses UPS and I get it real fast. Some Ebay sellers use UPS ground. Free shipping but it takes more than a week. I have ordered from walmart where the store has delivery people. It is free shipping but they delivered  my package 3 doors down the street. Here is another good one. At my daughter in laws house , the Mail Man was delivering and said hello to her as he delivered the mail. He also has a supervisor with him that day. He got dinged for saying hello.

Buccaneer
      Participant

US Member

And they just announced yesterday that they want to raise rates again.

Prepare to be boarded!

jeff-register
        Participant

US Member - 2 Years

I’m not the Lone Ranger I see. It took about 3 weeks to get a “sign to recieve” letter to me. The USPS delivery person forged my signing & put it in  my mailbox. I’m now trying to get out of a wheelchair & can’t check my mailbox. Had a friend check the mail & it had arrived forged.

NOW I’m asking the best way to send Jack his parts & not get lost. Very hard to replace the new old stock omc parts for his rebuild!!! Arizona to New York.

Jeff

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.