Home Forum Ask A Member New Member

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ken Hunt
    Participant

US Member

Hello all! I am a brand new US Member having difficulty accessing member areas, especially the Inner Sanctum. A likely cause is my inexperience with technology, but I can log in and  access my account. I got my ’54 Fastwin running, but this has me scratching my head. Can someone direct me to the ‘Help Desk’? Thanks, Ken.

elgin2
      Participant

US Member

I’m not sure if you should contact the webmaster or member services. Like you, I’m not real tech-savy. Someone with more knowledge hopefully will chime in soon. And welcome to the club.

Finn Freeman
        Participant

US Junior Member

Ken, could you elaborate with the trouble that you are experiencing trying to get to the inner sanctum?

Ken Hunt
          Participant

US Member

Thanks both for your responses. When I click on ‘Inner Sanctum’, I get the same page as if I weren’t signed in; there are no selections possible. Also, where do I go to access Member Services or the Webmaster? Thanks, Ken.

AOMCI Webmaster
            Keymaster

Lifetime Member

Ken,

When you signed up for your membership you have to validate your email before getting activation to your account. I just resent a link to your email make sure you validate & your good to go. Check your spam folder also.

Thanks

Travis
              webmaster@aomci.org

Ken Hunt
              Participant

US Member

Travis, thank you for your quick response. I was able to do my part properly this time. I’m in! Looks like my kind of place! Thanks, Ken.

george-emmanuel
                Participant

US Member

Thanks for taking care of our members Travis! Good to have you back on board!

George

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.