Thanks Chris!!!

Home Forum Ask A Member Thanks Chris!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• george-cantabene

Replies: 16
    Topics: 8

Hey Chris.

Thanks so much for doing this. With the move & your wedding you are one busy guy.I wish that I could help you in some way. Im no web sesigner but feel free to ask for any assistance I can give to you.

Thanks again,
    George

vintin

Replies: 580
    Topics: 19

Thanks!

garry-in-michigan

Lifetime Member
    Replies: 3583
    Topics: 31

Thanks Chris – You do FANTASTIC work

🙂

lotec

Replies: 162
    Topics: 10

Chris, your hard work is very much appreciated! THANKS!!

Indian Group Leader

US Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 83
    Topics: 6

Thanks for all you do for us Chris. I was concerned that my level of computer illiteracy may prevent me from getting on this new board, but I guess I got lucky.

Please ignore some of the more negative comments that you have received in the past few weeks. Anyone who has volunteered to support one area or another of AOMCI knows that your hard work comes from the love of our hobby. I have always had the attitude that if someone thinks they can do a better job, then they should volunteer. The pay is the same for volunteers as non-volunteers.

It is a human characteristic to be resistant to change. As I get older, I continue to become concerned that my low level of computer expertise may leave me out of the exchanges. Hopefully, I will become more proficient with this new setup. Time will tell.

Thanks again, Chris. I, for one, appreciate all of the personal time you devote to the club.

Tom Oncken
    Indian Group Leader

jeff-register

US Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 1564
    Topics: 54

Yes a big thanks to Garry Spencer for not replying to my e mail asking what happened & any guidance finding the site again, NOT!!
    Jeff Register

marvk

Replies: 56
    Topics: 12

Well, time to restart my post count. ONE! 😆

Seriously, thanks for bringing the the forums back online.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.