Home › Forum › Ask A Member › 1950-57 sea bee 3 hp

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #329618
    Mason Biller
    Participant

      US Junior Member

      I just picked up a 50-57 I believe, sea bee 3 hp. What are the replacement options for the wobble pump, I have seen NOS ones online for close to $70, that’s a lot more than I’m looking to spend on this motor. Are there any other options?

       

      Thanks!

      #329633
      Buccaneer
      Participant

        US Member

        Try contacting Brian Wilcox, as he makes many different wobblers.
        His email is……

        baron0418@att.net

        Some say you need to use a capital “B” in the email, but the
        last time I emailed him, I did not.

         

        Prepare to be boarded!

        #329660
        RICHARD A. WHITE
        Participant

          Lifetime Member

          Member Ben Breitner may be able to help as well…

          http://www.richardsoutboardtools.com
          classicomctools@gmail.com

        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.