Home Forum Ask A Member 1957 Feathercraft Rocket

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    brook-n
    Participant

Hi Guys,
      Seeing the chat regarding Rockets has me interested in starting to mess with mine.
      What year would you say mine is based on my ser# RR II .10.349.57.8.B.
      Would the 57 in the number indicate the year?
      my plan would be to power it with a 35 electric as well.

Certainly out of my primary era of interest, but I have always liked them.

Respectfully,

wetwillie
      Participant

Yes, Brook, you have a ’57 Rocket II. I had a ’56(?) Rocket I for over 12 yrs before buying this one which I like far more than the 1 because of the ease of access to the rear area. As for the windshield, Mr Boatnut, a fellow member on the Feathercraft forum, Rocketman, makes them. That’s where I got mine. Fwiw, he has clear, bronze and the smoke. He made a bronze one for my gold Rocket I that looked very nice.
        You guys really should join the Feathercraft forum as its made up of VERY helpful and good down to earth people. Attending one of our get togethers can lead to a very difficult to break habit. 🙂

brook-n
        Participant

Thanks for the response. I suspected it was a 57 but just wanted to confirm. I will check out the forum.

Thanks again.
          Respectfully,

vintin
          Participant

I believe this serial number indicates manufacturered in 1957 for sale in 1958. Usually called a 1958. See you at the next get together WetWillie!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.