Home Forum Ask A Member A different angle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    punchbug
    Participant

I am going to try and come at this from a new angle. As you know I have asked, many times and ways to get you to send me manuals via the internet or on a usb stick in return for all the files I have if you are a member. Not much success in getting items from you so far. Yet, I get all kinds of encouragement and advise to keep doing this. Maybe it is to much of a bother to scan your manuals so here is my new plan of attack. If you mail me your manuals I will scan them and pay the postage for return mail to you. There ya go no muss no fuss and you keep your manual. of course the original offer continues, you send me a usb stick with your manuals and I will send all I have to date back to you if you are a member. If you are not a member the 1 for 1 offer remains.
      The Database is now over 25gb covering over 20,000 files in 1,308 folders. Just an FYI each file is approx. 1 page, each folder is a manual for the most part. Some folders carry an entire year of manual folders. IE the 1965 West Bend folder has 13 separate manual folders in it, at the current time.
      I am now starting to get inquiries on manuals from as far away as Austrailia. I am also on many Facebook sites promoting a 1 for 1 manual swap. NOBODY that is not a member of AOMCI will have access to all the manuals at one time. Only members who send me a USB stick will get the USB sticks returned full. Soon I will break the 32GB mark which means you will need at 64gb stick for anything after that!!!!

crosbyman
      Participant

Canada Member - 2 Years

well when you hit 32G you can send me my USB back I think I am to old to read more than 32G 😆

thanks

Joining AOMCI has priviledges 🙂

punchbug
        Participant
          quote crosbyman:

well when you hit 32G you can send me my USB back I think I am to old to read more than 32G 😆

thanks

Will do but I need your real name. I have 3 different envelopes with USB sticks here.

jw-in-dixie
          Participant

Can you work with a postage stamp or micro SDHC? Thx, JW

punchbug
            Participant
              quote jw in dixie:

Can you work with a postage stamp or micro SDHC? Thx, JW

My computer has slots for them but I have never tried it before. I will give it a shot if you like

fisherman6
              Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Please post if the SD or Micro SD card works. That would be the easiest for me and I’m trying to get a few things together that I do have to send to you.
                -Ben

OldJohnnyRude on YouTube

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.