Home Forum Ask A Member Alumacraft vintage parts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    misterk3
    Participant

I hope this is relevant although not outboard related but…

I purchased an early 70’s Alumacraft boat several years ago and have a few parts that I don’t use. I have no idea where to post them for sale or what the value/desirability would be.

I have a pair of aluminum oars, an anchor holder and original anchor.

Any advice on these items would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

fisherman6
      Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Post them in the Free Classifieds section on these boards. Be sure to.include your location and contact info. BTW, how much are you looking to get out if the oars? And where are you located? I have been looking for a set for my FD for a reasonable price and so far have missed the only set I found at what I considered reasonable.
        -Ben

OldJohnnyRude on YouTube

misterk3
        Participant

I was thinking about 75 for the pair. I would have to dig them out of the shed and take some pics. The wood was pretty worn but the oars were good.

I’m in SW Iowa.

fisherman6
          Participant

US Member - 2 Years

I’d be OK with 75 bucks for the pair. I’m in SE Michigan though. A bit of a haul to SW Iowa. I’m not sure how I’d get them here and keep the cost reasonable. Thank you for letting me know. You probably won’t have too much trouble selling them.
            -Ben

OldJohnnyRude on YouTube

misterk3
            Participant

I’ll probably get some shipping quotes just to have an idea for reference. I’m digging them out of the shed this weekend to get dimensions and pictures.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.