Home Forum Ask A Member Any help identifying the year of my Alumacraft FD HIN# FD10036

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Doug
    Participant

Also talking to another member He brought up that he has a couple 1959 boats that have the diagonal keelsons or maybe it was the dual diagonal keelsons in the bow and was not sure they done this on other years. Can anyone confirm ?? I just thought this crowd might be more likely to know than any other. This Boat will be my future test platform to keep my small 1.5 to 25hp collection running more often.

Thanks, Doug…

I got a few I have had a long time but can always use a few more going into retirement.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Doug.
      oldlure
      Participant

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)

email Alumacraft customer service and give them the HIN ask what year

customerservice@alumacraft.com

Doug
        Participant

email Alumacraft customer service and give them the HIN ask what year

customerservice@alumacraft.com

Thanks, Done that !!

I got a few I have had a long time but can always use a few more going into retirement.

Doug
          Participant

Response from Alumacraft already this morning…..

Alumacraft via emailus.freshdesk.com

Please do not edit the subject line of this email

Hi Doug Doty,

Your boat was made in 1958. Alumacraft made 1500 of that boat that year. http://www.alumacraft.com/About-Alumacraft.php?content=about_us If you go to this link and click on the 1958 Brochure you should be able to find your boat and page 22 will have all the specifications. I hope this information was helpful.

Thanks,
            Alumacraft Customer Service Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.