Home Forum Ask A Member AOMCI website survey

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    fisherman6
    Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Completed it last week also. 🙂
      -Ben

OldJohnnyRude on YouTube

Doug Wilson
      Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Just finished it
        Doug

Doug

how is it motors multiply when the garage lights get
        turned off?

skanders01
        Participant

I probably haven’t used the site as much as others, but sure have benefited a lot. My perspective comes from a relative newbie with more of a need for help than an expert with advice to offer………for what it is worth. I assume if I repeat something posted previously that is better than not. Also for perspective, I am at least an intermediate in tech savvy.

I only have two comments.

1. The search function on all screens is not very functional or helpful. WIth such a wealth of information on this site, to be better able to search for historical information to me should be a priority. Would also benefit those who continually and graciously offer the same help and advice time and time again.
          2. The logistics of navigation on this site are a bit on the complex side.

Thanks for the opportunity to pass along this critique, and best of luck on the upgrades.

Regards,

Kyle Anderson
          Trempeleau, WI
          skanders@triwest.net
          920-764-0501

dank
          Participant

I know I’m not a member any longer but as a former webmaster of the club I wanted to say I still think a wiki site or section to the site would be helpful. The ability of the members to be able to add and archive historical content and helpful documents is a good idea. I no longer run my own wiki site but would be willing to donate the content that was created.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.