Home Forum Ask A Member Are there members close to Thunder Bay Ontario Canada?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Don Pearl
    Participant

Hi All. Looking to get in touch with any members in Thunder Bay Ontario Canada and area surrounding including northern Minnesota between Duluth and Grand Portage. Also thinking of showing motors at a sports and or boat show in Thunder Bay. Anyone out there?

need2fish
      Participant

Check Brian Morrison in Winnipeg (bhmoe@yahoo.ca), and John Kwast

ede
        Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Don,
          I will be sending out a new member packet to you tomorrow , that will contain a Member Directory. Just a bit behind
          Ed Elliott, Member Services

kevinrude
          Participant

I lived in Thunder Bay from 1995 – 1997. Great city! My daughter was born there. But, since she just turned 22, I think I am a few years too late to help you.

Don Pearl
            Participant

Yep. A little late. Oh well. You may remember me. I was the manager of Blacks cameras and my base was Black store in intercity mall. Perhaps we printed your new borns baby pictures…thanks for responding. I was beginning to wonder if anyone noticed it. Cheers.

Don Pearl
              Participant

Thank you. I will look forward to receiving it. Cheers.

Don Pearl
                Participant

Thank you. I was hoping to find someone closer . 8 plus hours to Winnipeg.
                  Appreciate the input though. Cheers.

JOHN HOLBIK
                  Participant

I am a new member and live in Kashabowie.

Don Pearl
                    Participant

Good morning John. Thanks for responding to my request for fellow enthusiasts in my neck of the woods. I live just inside the city of thunder bay limits and started collecting almost exactly one year ago. Got the bug real bad. 24 motors….donations,purchases etc…
                      I have a very supportive wife (who even lets me store 8 motors in the laundry room). Lol.
                      Give me a call for a coffee if you are ever in thunder bay. Cheers. Don. 807-628-7221

Mumbles
                      Participant

Club member ‘Oltimer’ hails from Thunder Bay. He hasn’t been active on these boards for sometime but you might be able to track him down thru his friends shop, ‘Black Cat Antiques’ in Thunder Bay. The shop owner was also a club member at one time.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.