Home Forum Ask A Member Can’t enter "Inner Sanctum"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lindy46
    Participant

US Member

I recently joined AOMCI – got my packet in the mail and my e-mail invitation to join the Inner Sanctum. I set up my usename and password as suggested, but still can’t log in. Also, my user name on this forum still appears "blue" rather than "red". Help!!

seakaye12
      Participant

US Member

Just joined; eh? Sheesh I recognize your "Lindy46" from WAY BACK I guess on iboats…..you’ve helped me a lot with your posts and I even patched together a Super Fastwin with some bits and pieces I purchased from you at some point!

Anyway….Welcome to the Club! I’m sure you’ll get your sign-in issues fixed soon.

Chuck in Santa Barbara

Mumbles
        Participant

Welcome aboard lindy46!

To get your name in red, first you have to send the Site Admin your information for him to confirm. Send him a Private Message by clicking on ‘admin’ on the right hand side in the following link.

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=1212

Allow some time for a response as he does work a full time day job and can only reply as time allows.

johnc
          Participant

Travis, my name shows up in red ,but I can not log in to any part of the inner sanctum,nothing about log in shows up on the screen.JohnC

Pondrocket
            Participant

Lifetime Member

John,

I just sent you an email with your user name and password for The Inner Sanctum.

Travis

Travis
              AOMCI VP Communications
              AOMCI Webmaster
              webmaster@aomci.org

jcrigan
              Participant

Could it be your user name is JohnC? Mine is similar(John C).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.