Home Forum Ask A Member CD12 Fuel Filter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    creekrunner
    Participant

Need the p/n for fuel filter for a 1955 Johnson 5.5 hp and a source for the same….
      thanks

Buzz Lindberg “creekrunner”
      bznpm@comcast.net

Anonymous

#303133 Marine Engine .com has them is stock, BUT the cost is only $25 plus freight. Yikes!!!!!!!! I would post a add on the club web site for a used filter.

Anonymous

Well my first post is gone?????????? Second try, #303133 available at Marine Engine.com for ONLY $25.00 and in stock. Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would post a wanted at for a used filter on the club web site.

Anonymous

OK ,Third try to post. #303133 available at Marine Engine .com for only $25 and in stock. Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would post an wanted add on the club web site.

creekrunner
            Participant

XR55 thanks !

creekrunner
              Participant

……I’m actually an old Merc fan,…… 1949-1973 I’m finding that dealing with 50’s OMC stuff can be more expensive than the Merc stuff……and water pump impeller changes can be much easier
                with some Mercs….all part of the game….

rmhxruss
                Participant

303133 is NLA by BuRP OMC.

frankr
                  Participant

US Member

Decide for yourself how much you really need that filter. You have a pretty good screen filter in the tank (hopefully). You can add a cheap in-line filter a the motor if you desire.

creekrunner
                    Participant

.neither ignorant or stupid…….I’m 70 years old and have been turning wrenches on outboards for 55+ years…there is only one right way to restore a motor properly…..and yes , sometimes it gets
                      more expensive than desired……sometimes cheap doesn’t cut it……

crosbyman
                      Participant

Canada Member - 2 Years

…bad day creekrunner ? I was about to suggest same generally accepted solution when cost is a limiting factor .

probably 99% of oldies don’t run as virgins but still provide lots of pleasure . 🙂

Joining AOMCI has priviledges 🙂

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by crosbyman.
                      Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.