Home Forum Ask A Member Curious about this motor

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Tinman
    Participant

US Member

All interesting information! Looking forward to looking at this motor. Sounds like something I would like to have. May not be a lot of them out there.

kirkp
      Participant

Seakaye12, it is called the Evinrude/Johnson Military Outboards group

jp53-n
        Participant

US Member

I have no idea, I didn’t ask.

What were they asking? Trying to establish a fair price on motor. The one I’m looking at comes with spare parts ,tank,hose, I know I need to check condition and everything but how rare are they?

Mumbles
          Participant

A few years ago these motors came up on the old blue boards and I’m sure it was mentioned these motors were still in service as far as the late sixties.Maybe later.

Tinman
            Participant

US Member

Going to see motor on Saturday. Owner says it ropes over, shifts, and the gas tank looks brand new. Looks like it has an extra long shaft 25″ maybe. What is the parts availability for this motor? Very interested but unsure. May be worth it for the rarity factor alone.

jp53-n
              Participant

US Member

If anyone is I interested in the one I posted pictures of, it’s at Marine Consignment in Bohemia, NY. Ask for Jim. I was just there last week, so it should still be there.

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.