Home Forum Ask A Member Goodyear 1.5hp

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jmstacia
    Participant

So I have this Goodyear 1.5 that was Dad’s. I ran it last in the 1970’s (I am 55). It will turn over/is not seized. Am moving and want to give it to someone who might have need of it for parts or maybe make it run. Alternative is landfill or scrap heap. I live in Richmond VA. Is their anyone around here who would like it?

benji41
      Participant

US Member

Where at in Richmond,VA. I my have a family member in your area either 5/19 0r 5/20. Trying to see if they can stop by and pick up. Will know tomorrow and advise.

Jim Benjamin

garry-in-michigan
        Participant

Lifetime Member

That powerhead was also used on the 1948 – 1951 Evinrude Sportsman – In my opinion, one of the best single cylinder outboards ever built. . .

jmstacia
          Participant

So I live out in the western part of the metro area. Parham Rd and Patterson Ave. I work down in the city where I-95 passes thru.

The model is 025-3562 serial 216381.

Happy to send pics/dont see a way to post here..maybe cause I’m a guest member- Send me an email address or phone number for text if you like.

James

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by jmstacia. Reason: Added serial and model number
            The Boat House
            Participant

jmstacia
              Participant

Not sure if this is how its supposed to be done, but this link will take you to a couple of photos. Happy to add more if someone wants a different view.

https://imgur.com/a/HA14lWp

benji41
                Participant

US Member

This is a Goodyear model# 025-3582 and Serial# 216381. Is this the same as the Evinrude Sportwin and what year is this motor. Are there parts around for it what spark plug does it use.

Jim Benjamin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.