Help please to identify prop ….Part number 310208

Home Forum Ask A Member Help please to identify prop ….Part number 310208

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Monte NZ

International Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 115
    Topics: 37

The above prop came with the 1964 Johnson JH 19A that I am currently working on.( See recent post re stripped thread in cylinder block)
    The parts list for the motor shows a 2 blade prop, whereas this prop has 3 blades (8X41/2 inches)

Is this an alternative for the 3hp or is it for another model and secondly, the prop hub doesn’t appear to be able to be taken apart as the two bladed one is?

Thanks again in advance.
    Monte NZ

frankr
    frankr

Replies: 5408
    Topics: 48

A 310208 3-blade 8 x 4-1/2 is correct for JH models. A two-blade is for JW (weedless) models. Are you looking at the correct parts list? See page two on following link for prop chart.

1960’s 18 Hp Evinrude

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by frankrfrankr.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by frankrfrankr.
    cajuncook1

US Member - 1 Year
    Replies: 813
    Topics: 69

The above prop came with the 1964 Johnson JH 19A that I am currently working on.( See recent post re stripped thread in cylinder block)
    The parts list for the motor shows a 2 blade prop, whereas this prop has 3 blades (8X41/2 inches)

Is this an alternative for the 3hp or is it for another model and secondly, the prop hub doesn’t appear to be able to be taken apart as the two bladed one is?

Thanks again in advance.
    Monte NZ

Here is the parts list for the 1964 Johnson 3hp JH gearcase.

http://www.marineengine.com/parts/johnson-evinrude-parts.php?year=1964&hp=3&model=JH-19&manufacturer=Johnson&section=Gearcase+Group+Standard+Drive

Cheers,
    Cajun

Monte NZ

International Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 115
    Topics: 37

Thanks frankr and Cajun for your help once again………I hadn’t noticed that it was the alternative prop.

Monte NZ

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.