Home Forum Ask A Member Help with model ID

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    skanders01
    Participant

OK, I know it is an Evinrude Fastwin, but I don’t know what model/year. I am a vintage guy not an antique type, so I’m always looking for something different to spend my allowance on. Don’t think I ever remember seeing a picture of a motor with a fuel hose connection on the faceplate! Is this a cobbled up motor or was there such a design actually manufactured? Some of the fittings on the face of it for the hoses look like they may not be original, but the faceplate with the lock pin and the female threaded connection ports look “for real”. If it is for real, then I wont have to shell out $25 for a hose end connector for the tank that came with it 🙂 The QD that came along with the Fastwin in question I have seen before, but seems to be a little less common than the CD’s that show up everywhere!

As usual, this is probably just another common, vintage Evvie, but it was something different to me anyway. So I am reaching out to the group of contributors, again, for help with an identification. Thanks in advance for the help with the odd colored blue one (original paint??)

Kyle Anderson

Kyle Anderson
      Trempeleau, WI
      skanders@triwest.net
      920-764-0501

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by skanders01. Reason: To add another picture
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.