Home Forum Ask A Member Looking for the parts manual for 51-52 Evinrude Fleetwin 4443

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Steve D
    Participant

Does anyone (like Garry?) have this. I think I’ve seen it before and 1 page of it listed now in response to another question. I looked on Garry’s Public DropBox but couldn’t find it. I’m trying to help someone who is a not a member who has this motor come up with some part numbers.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Steve,
        I have one and if you let me know what you’re looking for I can scan and email it. Most likely Garry already has it done though.
        Kirk

Steve D
        Participant

Thanks Kirk, I told the folks looking for it about the Club and that I would try to get some info for them or they could just make a request themselves which I think they did under the name "tattudedbtrfly". I think they originally were looking for the carburetor page but probably wouldn’t mind having the whole thing. I’m pretty sure Garry posted it a number of times on the old boards but I couldn’t find it on these. He’ll probably answer the call once he sees the Evinrude signal in the sky. 😀

garry-in-michigan
          Participant

Lifetime Member

The Evinrude signal was obscured by a storm front. The lightning knocked out the power and I had to restart the computer. (I need new batteries in two of my "un-interuptoble" power supplies.) Still fighting 800 unwanted Emails a day. One third of the way through the meet pictures. Hopefully the thumb drive I sent to George will get back to me and I can the load it up and send it to be put on our web site.

Model 4423 Fleetwin – First production models built in November the previous year were always sent to Florida. It was hoped the New model motors would be sold as Christmas presents. Then there was the round of Boat Shows in January and February … The engineers prayed there pre production prototype testing had revealed any shortcomings, but they often underestimated the average boaters ability to inflict damage. Several changes were made in the pump. Later the shift mechanism was improved.

Changes in ’52 model (4447) …

garry-in-michigan
            Participant

Lifetime Member

Sorry to say Walagata has messed up my 4447 Fleetwin page – which in the fine print of ALL internet contracts is ALL MY FAULT. If I disagree I must go to the other side of the world to complain to an arbitrator of their choice. (Takes about an hour to read through most of these contracts) . . . . . 😀

Steve D
              Participant
                quote Garry in Tampa:

The Evinrude signal was obscured by a storm front. The lightning knocked out the power and I had to restart the computer. (I need new batteries in two of my "un-interuptoble" power supplies.) Still fighting 800 unwanted Emails a day.

Sorry to say Walagata has messed up my 4447 Fleetwin page – which in the fine print of ALL internet contracts is ALL MY FAULT. If I disagree I must go to the other side of the world to complain to an arbitrator of their choice. (Takes about an hour to read through most of these contracts)

Sounds like you’re getting hit from every side with all kinds of problems! Thanks for taking the time to post those pages!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.