Home Forum Ask A Member New Website?

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    hugh
    Participant

Just happy we have a good webmaster willing to deal with all this. Thanks Chris.

Anonymous

If Chris can obtain a .html copy of the back-up, then it could be uploaded to a hosting account or another website provider. I believe I would have to required space available it such a copy were to be obtained. If he only has something like a word copy I still might be able to host it. We’ll just have to wait and see. 😀

20mercman
        Participant

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)

I still have a hard time accecpting that the web host could just pull the plug on the old site with out warning or letting someone know. For them to just pull the plug like that……..:>(

Steve

oltimer
          Participant

I find it very hard to believe that a tremendous amount of info is gone in a flash. I had been away a few months due to my wife passing with cancer.

Mumbles
            Participant
              quote 20mercman:

I still have a hard time accecpting that the web host could just pull the plug on the old site with out warning or letting someone know. For them to just pull the plug like that……..:>(

Steve

I agree with you Steve. There’s more to this story somewhere.

oltimer
              Participant
                quote Mumbles:

quote 20mercman:

Steve

I agree with you Steve. There’s more to this story somewhere.

X2

nali
                Participant

Did anyone tried with archive.org ?
                  I did without succes. …

garry-in-michigan
                  Participant

Lifetime Member

Of course we could hire a lawyer and sue, but according the the fine print in the contract anything that goes wrong is our fault and if we disagree, we have to go to California and appeal to an arbitrator of there choice.

Good Luck on that one …

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.