Home Forum Ask A Member not a bad deal 15$/coil CDN delivered free

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    crosbyman
    Participant

Canada Member - 2 Years

I was reimbursed my initial purchase and told to keep the fuel gizmo ….. i’ll think about a reorder …. which will involve reaching amazon chatters and asking for a balance of pricing credit …pita

Joining AOMCI has priviledges 🙂

bill-mcnamara
      Participant

Canada Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)

crosbyman, I too have received the shut off valves from Amazon instead of the coils.
        Undecided as to what to do now.
        The valves will be useful at some point.

Has anyone had success re-ordering?

Bill.

crosbyman
        Participant

Canada Member - 2 Years

step one…. get Amazon cust service on a chat and get them to reimburse your purchase but being a different employee than me… they may or may not also tell you to discard instead of shipping back

step two…. if possible (it worked for me) get them to commit to eating any price difference on a reorder if you choose to “test the system” . keep a copy of your Chat text (copy paste it to Word)

step three… express your lack of satisfaction by scoring 1 star and writing a complaint comment to draw their attention.

if they don’t reimburse the difference over the initial price $15 /coil on your reorder…. send it all back to them 🙂 they like to pay needless postage fees

p.s. I just reordered at $27/coil … wait and see how Amazon handles my refund 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by crosbyman.
          • This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by crosbyman.
          crosbyman
          Participant

Canada Member - 2 Years

update….

well it did not go well…. I needed to contact Amazon cust. Service for the refund of the price difference . $57 vs 30$

After much chatting in circles with a different cust. rep who was not answering my direct .. specific question and prompts to read my original chat record on this issue whereby I was told clearly
            I would be price matched to my initial deal price, I ended up on a phone call with a manager having to reexplain.

Amazon eventually refused to issue the credit on the $$ difference because of some “order serial number” difference excuse , the supplier code between the coils… or something to that effect ??

conclusion… shipping everything back to Amazon on the simple matter of principle…. “me no like bait and switch on prices” . 🙁

I can wait for new offers . got enoug in the bin for my winter projects 🙂

Mumbles
            Participant

I got the same M/C fuel shutoff tap instead of coils to. The box was marked correctly with two coils and part numbers but the contents were wrong. I’m guessing the packers across the pond in the factory can’t read English very well and mistakenly put the wrong items in the box.

On the Amazon site, I hit the return button and followed the prompts to print a return shipping label which got taped onto the box. It will be mailed this morning and the refund will be in my account as soon as they receive it. All good!

crosbyman
              Participant

Canada Member - 2 Years

some green ones are now on the site for 20$ each …with a tab for anyone wanting to switch the coils to older engines .

well at least the owner got to fly around the globe with our money….:-( from all the other stuff we buy

pxxxs poor customer respect

Mumbles
                Participant

some green ones are now on the site for 20$ each …with a tab for anyone wanting to switch the coils to older engines .

well at least the owner got to fly around the globe with our money….:-( from all the other stuff we buy

pxxxs poor customer respect

Link?

crosbyman
                  Participant

Canada Member - 2 Years

change x for h

xttps://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B09B3KV1QP/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=APKU09P8F5EH8&psc=1
                    https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B09B3KV1QP/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=APKU09P8F5EH8&psc=1

I hope thet don’t turn up as fuel valves this time.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by crosbyman.
                    Mumbles
                    Participant

I can’t get that link to work.

Does the $20 include free shipping?

crosbyman
                      Participant

Canada Member - 2 Years

Prime customers get free shipping….and it is shown as a PRIME product

47.45 $ TOTAL incl taxes … no shipping charge

link… did you replace the x for https….. copy paste the whole link info into a google search

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 32 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.