Home Forum Ask A Member OMC spring ring type plug wire ends, local ??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Doug
    Participant

Are these spring ring type plug wire terminals used in any other application I might get lucky and be able to ask for at a local place like NAPA. Other wise I will bite the bullet and order in from an online OMC place and wait for ever. These got all bent outta wack trying to get them outta the boots and I realized I got the bent back into shape two different ways 🙂 I also found some corrision in some on a 9.9 that about drove me outta my mind 2-3 weeks ago so new would be nice.

I got a few I have had a long time but can always use a few more going into retirement.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Doug.
      ede
      Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Doug, Send me a note regarding part availability Ed Elliott, eddelliott@cox.net

bobw
        Participant

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)

Here’s one source I’ve used at a lot lower price. If you also order the plug boots from them, just be sure you order ones for 7mm plug wire used on our outboards.

https://www.mfgsupply.com/mower/mowerspark/mowersparkboots.html

Bob

1937 Champion D2C Deluxe Lite Twin
          1954 Johnson CD-11
          1957 Evinrude Fastwin 18
          1958 Johnson QD-19
          1958 Johnson FD-12
          1959 Johnson QD-20

“Every 20 minute job is only a broken bolt away from a 3-day project.”
          "Every time you remove a broken or seized bolt an angel gets his wings."

Doug
          Participant

A heard that napa has or can order, I will hold off on ordering and this is my best choice for quicker…

I got a few I have had a long time but can always use a few more going into retirement.

Doug
            Participant

Wow, that is a bargain, this group is just the best…. I was looking for a bulk bargain but only needed 2 at the moment, 30 cents each, wow… . I was secretly hoping to buy a lifetime supply in one place cheap but $4.10 at napa was gonna hold me down !! Thanks..

Doug
              Participant

Wow, that is a bargain, this group is just the best…. I was looking for a bulk bargain but only needed 2 at the moment, 30 cents each, wow… . I was secretly hoping to buy a dozen and forget about them for a while in one place cheap but $4.10 at napa was gonna hold me down !! Thanks..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.