Home Forum Ask A Member permitted activity

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    billy-t
    Participant

Hi

It would appear now that as a registered user of the site, but not a member of AOMCI, I do not have permission to pm members. Unfortunate, but understandable I guess.

Billy T

The Boat House
      Participant

I don’t know. Click on my user ID
        and this page should come up.

billy-t
        Participant

Hi Tubs

I cant click on your user id, members can pm non members but not the other way around, however if a member pm me, i can respond/reply?

dougs-outboards
          Participant

Same here, cannot click on members id…

vintin
            Participant

I found the AOMCI searching for information on a 1957 Johnson 35hp.

I joined up the following week and have been a member about 5 years now.

This board is paid for by member’s dues and manned by AOMCI volunteers and that is why non member privileges are limited.

Pondrocket
              Participant

Lifetime Member

To All,

If you are a registered user yes you have limited access. Yes you can pm members on this site not with a direct click of there name in red but thru your personal account. When u are logged in click private message then add recipient type name you want message to goto below box click add then name will appear to the left write your message and send.

Travis

We encourage all to use our ask a member and free classified public sections of our site . If you would like to join our wonderful club send an email to memberservices@aomci.org or online https://www.aomci.org/join-renew.htm

Travis
                AOMCI VP Communications
                AOMCI Webmaster
                webmaster@aomci.org

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.