Home Forum Ask A Member Posting a picture

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    billy-t
    Participant

Okay so I click Img on the title line and I get
      bracket bracket

I than go to the picture I have uploaded in photobucket and copy the https at the top and then insert it between the brackets where I am showing the hyphen but it doesnt show the picute it shows an icon and then the word image!

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks

Mumbles
      Participant

You’re not doing anything wrong. It’s Photobucket. They don’t support free image hosting anymore.

You’ll have to use another online image hosting site or your computer to supply photos for posting here. From your computer, click the ‘attachments’ button at the bottom of your draft. Then the ‘Add Files’ button will appear and you are all set. Just make sure you click the ‘Full Editor And Preview’ button first though for the other buttons to appear.

outbdnut2
        Participant

US Member

See my comment at the end of the string of posts where you tried to post your photos.

The Boat House
          Participant

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by The Boat House.
            • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by The Boat House.
            frankr
            Participant

US Member
              quote Mumbles:

You’ll have to use another online image hosting site or your computer to supply photos for posting here. From your computer, click the ‘attachments’ button at the bottom of your draft. Then the ‘Add Files’ button will appear and you are all set. Just make sure you click the ‘Full Editor And Preview’ button first though for the other buttons to appear.

Do as said above, but do it the easy way–With two Windows open, drag and drop the picture from wherever you have it stored on your computer directly to the message box you are typing into. Then scroll down and click on "Place Inline". It will go to wherever your cursor is at the time. No photo hosting site required.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.