Home Forum Ask A Member Reproduction Impellers. MI

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    RICHARD A. WHITE
    Participant

Lifetime Member

This Scott you mention, would the 33 hp impellers be part of this group?

http://www.richardsoutboardtools.com
      classicomctools@gmail.com

baron0418
      Participant

US Member

Here is a good list Mercury/wizard KG-7 KG-4,mark 7, 20h Kd-4 vane and wobble type.1953 and earlier Scott vane type and oscillator type.Gale 3hp,5hp and 12hp oscillator.Johnson 5hp and 2.5hp oscillator New and improved! NeptuneA2/AA2 3.3hp Flamebeau 2.5 and 5hp.MCcolluch 4hp. and lowboy bail-a-matic. Champion hydrodrive. all other Champion except the hot rod.Johnson/evinrude cowl bumpers(four types.)Lauson starter handle. Scott-Atwater tiller grip.1957 Johnson starter grip.Kd-4 carb/gas knobs. Early merc plastic choke knob.two types of the older Johnson mag plate grommet. Other stuff too.just ask I am always adding to the list.Have a suggestion?Tell me about it.Thank you to all. Brian Wilcox Detroit area. (810-794-7685) Baron0418@att.net

baron0418
        Participant

US Member

Richard, I have one Scott Impeller I can make that I don’t know what it fits. If worse comes to worse I could make one from scratch. If there was a call for it. let me know what you think. Brian

1946zephyr
          Participant

7.5 Scott? 1956

baron0418
            Participant

US Member

Not if it is the bail-a-matic model no.but Honda makes a good inexpensive replacement,but you have to change the id of the housing and re key the impellers. Part# 19210-zw9-a32 or 19210-zw9-013 these are the right thickness but the vanes are just a tad too short. Hence the Id reduction, I hope this helps. Brian

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.