Home Forum Ask A Member Scott Atwater 7.5HP Impeller alternatives?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jpatti75
    Participant

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)

I know this topic has been discussed before for specific Scott-Atwater motors, and I’m curious if anyone has figured out any alternatives to the vane-type impeller for the Scott Atwater Gold Pennant 7.5HP (pre-Bail-a-magic), which uses the 493-5100 impeller. If I remember, there is a Honda impeller that works for the BAM motors … just curious if anyone has figured out options for the earlier models. I have a decent one in my 7.5HP, but I wouldn’t mind having a back-up impeller without having to send my core in to have one made (although it is awesome that there are a couple guys making them if it comes to that).

Thanks,
      JP

baron0418
      Participant

Hi JP, I make them. And can send you one without a core. Just don’t forget me when a core becomes available, Brian In Michigan 810-794-7685

fortij
        Participant

Hi Brian

I have a 493-5100 for my Scott Atwater 507, Do you still make impellers ? If so please let me know how I can go about sending to you etc

Appreciate it

Jeff

baron0418
          Participant

The god pennant are not a problem, I make them. baron0418@att.net

baron0418
            Participant

I have a replacement for the bail-a-matic models I make the gold pennent models and a way to repair the housings and I have the impellers for the early 16hp models Baron0418@att.net

jcrigan
              Participant

I wonder if the 10hp non bailer water pump impeller is the same as the 7 1/2 hp model. I’m going to need one soon.

Buccaneer
                Participant

I wonder if the 10hp non bailer water pump impeller is the same as the 7 1/2 hp model. I’m going to need one soon.

This chart suggest that your 10 hp uses the same impeller as the 5 and 7.5 hp
                  motors, and the same impeller for both impellers in the motor.

Scott-Impeller-parts-numbers

Prepare to be boarded!

baron0418
                  Participant

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.