Yankee Chapter Rocky Hill CT Meet – 3/21/15

Home Forum Ask A Member Yankee Chapter Rocky Hill CT Meet – 3/21/15

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• lotec

Replies: 162
    Topics: 10

The Yankee Chapter’s mega swap meet at Rocky Hill CT is on for Saturday. The forecast is fine: it will be seasonably cold in the AM and maybe a flake or two, but we’ve had years that were substantially colder – it’s expected to reach a high of a downright balmy 49!

From the calls and emails I’ve received, it should be a record crowd so PLEASE PARK RESPONSIBLY!! Most of the snow piles were reduced by last weekends rain so the parking lot is fairly open – but every inch will count. If you do not have motors to display/swap, please park on Pleasant Valley Rd. (just to the north and on the same side of Main Street as the VFW) and walk over.

While the meet is for AOMCI Members, guests and people interested in joining the AOMCI are also welcome to attend and encouraged to bring stuff to swap – please just check in with host Tom C. or myself. Directions and additional information can be found at the following link: http://www.yankeeaomci.org/meets/rockyhillct.htm

Don’t miss this meet – you’ve been stuck in the house all winter, now is the time to get out and pick up some new projects or make space by getting rid of the old!

fleetwin

US Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 4737
    Topics: 46

See ya there!

jay

US Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 21
    Topics: 6

Great!

I’ll be there with my son Jack! Now 6 and already a outboard fan.

Jay

willg

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)
    Replies: 329
    Topics: 57

Josh T. and I will be there. See all of you guys then!

lotec

Replies: 162
    Topics: 10

UPDATE: The meet is still on – looks like any snow will end on Friday night around 11PM giving the road crews plenty of time to deal with whatever we receive. (Right now they say 1"-3" Friday afternoon/evening – Saturday will be okay) Since the VFW doesn’t officially open until 8:30AM everything should be good by then.

See you there!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.