YEP I AM STILL AT IT

Home Forum Ask A Member YEP I AM STILL AT IT

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• punchbug

Replies: 120
    Topics: 62

Just an update on the database. I am still downloading my manuals and anything that people send me related to outboards. Currently at 33GB, 23,983 files in 1638 files. Returned 6 full 32GB USB sticks to members who sent me items they had for the database. I am still looking for items from other out-boarders to add to the database. The items we (you and I) have include parts manuals, full service manuals, motor specific service manuals, service bulletins, advertisements, owners manuals, inter-company letters, pictures, accessories manuals, tool manuals, diagnostic equipment manuals and other misc. items related to outboards. We (you and I) have items for 42 different brands of motors. All yours for the asking! Send me your requests and I will send you any specific item you request if I have it. My e-mail is limited to 25MB per post so I can’t and wont send multiple items in any single request. The e-mail limitation does not allow me to send any service manuals more than 20 or so pages. As always I only ask for a scan of anything you may have in return. There is absolutely no cost for this HERE ARE SOME SAMPLES

NON MEMBERS MUST SEND SOMETHING MOTOR RELATED BEFORE YOU RECEIVE WHAT YOU REQUEST. MEMBERS WILL GET WHAT YOU REQUEST REGARDLESS.

crosbyman

Canada Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 3588
    Topics: 326

received mine today great job !

Joining AOMCI has priviledges 🙂

punchbug

Replies: 120
    Topics: 62

please tell as many people as you can. The response has been pretty slow from here. If you are happy with it please promote it any chance you get.

amuller

Replies: 1055
    Topics: 163

I’m a little confused. Are you posting all this information so people can see it? Is there a catalog or index?

nj-boatbuilder57

Replies: 286
    Topics: 41

I’m confused, too. What is being "Downloaded"? By whom & from where?

john8504

Replies: 169
    Topics: 31

Do you have any mcculloch repair manuals or information for the 4hp models?

joesnuffy

Replies: 356
    Topics: 23

Sounds awesome I sent you an email.

Joe

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.