youngen

Home Forum Ask A Member youngen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• frankr

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)
    Replies: 6715
    Topics: 51

Did you send me a Private Message? If so, contact me here on this forum

youngen

Replies: 2
    Topics: 0

Hi Frank
    I sent you a message about sea bee motor. I have the same sea bee motor that you were running in that barrel. I’m missing the tag with serial and model #. Can you please tell me what year and hp it is? Also, where I can get repair manual for it. What I did was tightened the screws on the gas tank because it had small leak. Big mistake 😞The gas poured out then. I sat it in corner and bought different motor. Been sitting for years now. Wanted to find info on it and try to get it running again. Any information you can give me is highly appreciated. Thank you. I would send you a picture but don’t know how to do that on here

frankr

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)
    Replies: 6715
    Topics: 51

Hi. I attempted to answer your PM, but it wouldn’t go through. Actually, I don’t remember when I posted the Sea Bee running. Anyhoo, the only Sea Bee I currently have is a 1958-59 three horsepower. It is a single cylinder motor, Sea Bee model 225-3619, Gale model 3D15G.

You can view a service manual on line at http://www.richardlpaquette.ca/vikingmanuals.htm. The parts books are there also. If not the exact one, they are all pretty much alike 1956-up. They are for the Viking badge, same motor, different paint.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by frankr.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by frankr.

youngen

Replies: 2
    Topics: 0

Hi Frank,
    Thank you for the information. That helps alot. That’s the motor I have. I will dive into it soon. Thanks again, Jeff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.