Home Forum Ask A Member coil for 4404 Zephyr

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jerryrob1955
    Participant

US Member

I am looking for a coil for my 4404 Evinrude Zephyr. Anybody know where I can buy one?

joecb
      Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Your replacement coil will most likely be coming from a doaner motor. These coils are pretty hardy, normally you find them in good condition. Are you sure that yours is bad? how do you know? no spark ? or did you just check it with a meter?

Joe B

joesnuffy
        Participant

Check to see if yours is good. If not I think I have one. I can send it to you my usps if you need one at no cost. Paying it forward someone here helped me with a zephyr part at no charge!!

Joe

jerryrob1955
          Participant

US Member

My coil is definitely not good. I would really appreciate your help and I sure don’t mind paying for the part or at least the shipping charges. It is so great of you to be willing to help me out.

joesnuffy
            Participant

Jerry,
              PM me your address and I will go over to my garage today and look to make sure I got one. Hopefully get it in the mail 2 morrow.

Joe

jerryrob1955
              Participant

US Member

I received the coil! Thanks you so much. It was exactly what I needed. If I can ever help you out, Ill be glad to .

joesnuffy
                Participant

Jerry,
                  Your welcome enjoy.

Joe

topgun6272
                  Participant

I have a question i also have I think 1946-1948 zephyr 4404-00663 5.4hp outboard it has a manual wrap cord pull start I noticed 3 bolt holes on top is that so I can put a spring loaded pull starter?

topgun6272
                    Participant

Hey joe do you know where I can get a starter recoil for my Evinrude zephyr 4404?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.