Home Forum Ask A Member Coils for Mercury KG-4

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    fisherman6
    Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Last time I ordered 2 from Rock Auto amd they were out of stock. That was about the beginning of October. They came in and shipped out within a week and about 10 days later I had 2 new coils for $26 each. If they get orders for them, maybe they’ll start stocking a few.
      -Ben

OldJohnnyRude on YouTube

mikesea
      Participant

Ben,
        Let us know ….when I called them they said no such part. DOH He asked what car is it from? LOL I hung up.
        Watch the coil ink stamped date code if you buy from eBay ask what the date code.
        If it says 1995 they are so old the hot wire insulation falls right off ask me how I know.
        Mine from Summit are white ink stamped 2005 and are fine. But sure you can buy newer ones just find someone in a parts store to order from WELLS in WI they still make them and have stock on the shelf. No they will not sell to the public.
        Mike

seakaye12
        Participant

US Member

Here’s a couple of links for the phelon coils at RockAuto. I have ordered successfully from them about a month ago; they show "Out of Stock" now. Price I paid was appx $25.00 plus shipping.

http://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=663814&jsn=3

http://www.rockauto.com/en/parts/standa … s,S3604,,0

Chuck

fisherman6
          Participant

US Member - 2 Years

The second link that Chuck posted above is the page I ordered my last 2 from. They were out of stock as they are now, but I checked the "notify me when available" button and put in for 2 of them. It was only a week or sombeforenthey became available. At least that’s how it worked for me about 6 weeks ago. They may not be stocking them at all and only order when they get a certain number of requests?
            -Ben

OldJohnnyRude on YouTube

mikesea
            Participant

I have 3 on order as of today. They must have a min before ordering.
              MC

jeff-register
              Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Tubs is correct, H.V. terminal is 180 out, Need a dremel 4 a good route, 😯

Anonymous

US Member

Rock Auto is out of stock, Standard the distributor of these is out and does not know when they will get more from the manufacturer. I need two coils to finish up my KG-4 project. Is there anyone out there who have them will sell me two of these? thanks!

mercuryman
                  Participant

I just checked and Amazon has S3-604 coils for $30.67

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.