Home Forum Ask A Member database update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    punchbug
    Participant

Hi all. I have been sick for the last three days but that hasn’t slowed me down on the database. Today I sent out two USB sticks to members that sent me info. I put 13GB of info on each stick because that is where I had my last saved file. The database is currently at about 18GB so a 16GB stick is no longer viable to send me. I anticipate this thing will be over 32gb by the time it is near completion. It may even close in on 64gb. You should buy a stick of at least that size if you want me to fill it. I have only received submissions from 6 members so far. Take into account that there are approx. 2000 members this could grow quite quickly. I am going to send out a bulk e-mail to all special interest group leaders to see if they can send something in. There are still several brands of motors that I have nothing for. I have asked both people who sent me in a stick to let people know if they are happy with what they received back and to provide me with any helpful criticism to improve what I have so far. Once the incoming info dries up I will send a full USB stick to the executive council so they can do with it as they see fit. AS always I am willing to accept any information pertaining to this hobby, be it via e-mail, drop box, USB stick, or even hard copy. If you have something drop me a PM and I will send details for my address

outboardnut
      Participant

US Member

I knew I should of bought a bigger flash drive

punchbug
        Participant

I mailed it back to you yesterday. I am sure you will be impressed just bear in mind that I am gathering more than I am classifying at this point however all info gathered is in the folder for that brand of motor. Some are done by year others by model number.

bob-d
          Participant

US Member

Punchbag feel better!

bob-d
            Participant

US Member

Sorry meant to say Punchbug.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.