Home Forum Ask A Member Dumb Questions? Maybe

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    loggerhead
    Participant

I’m pretty new here but had a rather long post that took me awhile to compose. I hit the “save draft” button but can’t find out where the message went? I hope I didn’t “time out” and the message was lost.

wagemaker
      Participant

Try clicking on your name (upper right), then click on "user control panel", then click manage drafts" on the far left.

Hope that helps.
        I usually compose stuff in MS Word then copy & paste that way I have a copy if S… happens.

Mumbles
        Participant

Nope, not dumb at all. In fact, that’s a good question!

If you go back to where you saved your draft, make sure to click on the ‘Full Editor And Preview’ button at the bottom to bring up another box which will have a ‘Load Draft’ button at the bottom. Click on it and your saved draft will appear again.

Attachments:

loggerhead
          Participant

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I just knew my message had gone to another space and time! (See post: Corsair “Special Nut”)Great idea to compose in MS Word and transfer over. Thanks again!

The Boat House
            Participant

Here is another way

garry-in-michigan
              Participant

Lifetime Member

[Load Draft] never came up when I tried it I had to write the whole thing over again. . . 🙄

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.