Home Forum Ask A Member Lockwood on Kijjiji Ottawa

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    kevinf
    Participant

Seeings we don’t have a Leads for Motors right now and seeing as it’s kind of a question for members a Lockwood just popped up on Kijiji in the Ottawa area:
      http://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles … nFlag=true

archangel
      Participant

Have you contacted him yet, Kevin? Curious to know what he is asking.

kevinf
        Participant

I responded to Kijiji and his email address. I’ll let you know if he answers. Are you going to give up on Mrecs and start collecting Lockwoods
          ? 😉

Kev

archangel
          Participant

Mercs hasn’t been going anywhere. I keep adding Johnsons. Bought A45, A35, RDE17 recently. Haven’t even seen any Mercs worth going to see.

kevinf
            Participant

The Lockwood is $359. Tiller is missing. Is that a good price ?

Mike pm me if you want more Johnsons 😉

weedlessdrive
              Participant

I wish it was further south.Never anything like that down here.It looks nice.Looks to have always been stored inside.

kevinf
                Participant

I have two dogs that were rescued in the States. One’s from Tennesee and the other from Florida. There is a network of folks who do relays to get these dogs to good homes. I’ve often thought that with the number of snowbirds travelling back and forth we should be able to do something similar.

Kev

warrenjet
                  Participant
                    quote kevinf:

The Lockwood is $359. Tiller is missing. Is that a good price ?

Mike pm me if you want more Johnsons 😉

If it is a Lockwood ACE or Chief and is not seized, has spark, it is a reasonable price. I think it is likely a 1928 or 29

Trevor

chris-p
                    Participant

It is in Upper Gatineau! A little far from me or I would buy it. Maybe Ill contact another member I know from that area to have a look/grab it for me. I like the Lockwoods.

archangel
                      Participant

I was planning on going to grab it tomorrow myself. I’ve arranged to go meet the seller.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.