Home Forum Ask A Member old motor

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

how do i put a picture on "ask a member"?

Anonymous

Pic test

Anonymous

worked.

Anonymous

click reply the attachments then add files.

dougs-outboards
            Participant

Non members cannot post attachments or pics on this forum, sorry! You can ask all the questions you want to tho, and there are many knowledgeble people on here to help you. Don’t have to be a member for that. Welcome!

wedgie
              Participant

Hey ZIG

You can post pics using an image hosting website such as photobucket or postimage.org.

mini-motors
                Participant

That explains a lot. And when I read this thread without signing in, I saw the pic that David Bernard posted, but when I signed in, I "do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post". So, in short hosted images are able to be posted and seen by non members, but attached pics are not. Unless you don’t sign in, then you can at least see it.

The Boat House
                  Participant

I still see pictures when I sign out ?

Anonymous

all i need is for someone to tell me what motor i have found, please e-mail me at zig66vt@yahoo.com, thanks

mini-motors
                      Participant

Tubs, you see attached pics regardless of whether you’re signed in or not because you’re a member, your screen name is in red.. Mine is in blue, and when I sign in, the pic of the Mercury disappears. It’s weird, but that’s how it is. I belong to almost 20 forums, and this is the only one that does this. It’s also the only one I belong to that doesn’t give full access unless you’re a club member.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.