Home Forum Ask A Member Unknown trailer make. Mid 60’s vintage

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    whorley
    Participant

The pictured trailer carried my 1965 Larson All American 16.6 when I bought the rig. The trailer has a trailing arm suspension with coil springs and shocks. Very impressive. The boat was bought in MI. Can someone tell me the manufacturer? Model number?

Attachments:

seagull764
      Participant

US Member - 2 Years

It looks like a teenee trailer to me . To be sure I’d look at the fiberglassic web site they have a lot of trailer info

outbdnut2
        Participant

US Member

TeeNees were famous for their coil springs – could be one that’s a bit newer than mine and the ones I recognize. It looks a bit different then the 1950’s and early 1960s Tee Nees.
          Dave

http://www.fiberglassics.com/library/index.php?title=Tee_Nee

whorley
          Participant

Thanks Guys for your input. I don’t think this is a TeeNee unless someone changed the fenders. Every TeeNee I have seen on line has rounded fenders that look nothing like mine. See picture.

labrador-guy
            Participant

US Member - 2 Years

That boat hauler is a CrisCraft kit trailer. I think they called it Anchor or Aloy. Do a search for CrisCraft boat trailer and you will find one. I wanted to post a picture but my computer abilities are not so good today!

dale

labrador-guy
              Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Whorley, I found some info for you on your toy hauler. I found a Chris-Craft brochure that shows a very similar trailer. Back in the 50’s-60’s the Chris craft company in addition to it’s kit boats and trailers you could by a gun cabinet, treasure box (looks like a toy box) and a pull behind camper all in a kit form! Hope you wanted to know this!

dale

Attachments:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.