Home Forum Ask A Member V-45 Johnson Head Gaskets

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    jerry-ahrens
    Participant

US Member

Randy, I may as well grab an extra set myself. I may need some in the future. Let me know, Thanks!

gearhead4
      Participant

Jeez, Randy’s taking over for what I was initially planning on doing! I’m definitely up for grabbing a few sets as my V-45 is down at the moment.

Randy, do we want to start a spreadsheet with all confirmed interested parties so we have a "Master list" which would help make this a little simpler. We can confirm via PM/Email/forum posts if people are cool with that? I’ve been working with Excel all week for work so it’d be no trouble to throw it together.

Let me know here or PM and I’ll throw it together.

Randy in Tampa
        Participant

sorry didn’t mean to step on any toes, that being said a spreadsheet would be great and I have no problem turning the ball over to you if you want to take it or we can work together, I had a spare gasket to send them so I figured why not…. Let me know how you’d like to work this …… 😎

quote gearhead4:

Jeez, Randy’s taking over for what I was initially planning on doing! I’m definitely up for grabbing a few sets as my V-45 is down at the moment.

Randy, do we want to start a spreadsheet with all confirmed interested parties so we have a “Master list” which would help make this a little simpler. We can confirm via PM/Email/forum posts if people are cool with that? I’ve been working with Excel all week for work so it’d be no trouble to throw it together.

Let me know here or PM and I’ll throw it together.

brook-n
          Participant

Thanks to both of you for diving in on this. Once you guys get a price let us know. Please include me on any spread sheet that may be done as I am interested
            in two sets.

Respectfully

Randy in Tampa
            Participant

still waiting for a response, the gentleman that’s working on it has been sick for the last two days hope to hear from him tomorrow…. Stay tuned 😉

alber
              Participant

International Member

Hi!
                I saw this now! I would be interested in 2 sets.
                Regards,
                Lennart.

gearhead4
                Participant

No worries Randy, just took me by surprise at the amount of people interested! I’ll make a spreadsheet and we can work together on it. Since you’ve already sent a gasket as a template to them you might as well run with that end of things. I’ll keep tabs on the spreadsheet and keep it up to date.

To all interested parties: Please PM me your name & email and quantities you’re looking to buy. I’ll get a spreadsheet drafted up using user names but in order to get all contact info, I’d at least like to grab names & email addresses. Then we can go from there as I’m sure others will likely be interested in picking some up that haven’t seen the thread yet.

I’ll try to have a spreadsheet together today.

PM me anytime with questions or interest in this project.

chris-p
                  Participant

PM sent, I would probably take 4 to put on the shelf.

Need gaskets for the XR too, boy are parts hard to find for that one!

Randy in Tampa
                    Participant

Chris do you have an old gasket? If so the same company can make a couple pairs of them for you also 😎

quote Chris_P:

PM sent, I would probably take 4 to put on the shelf.

Need gaskets for the XR too, boy are parts hard to find for that one!

Randy in Tampa
                      Participant

OK I got a price from Cometic gasket of $13.42 per gasket "not" per pair + shipping Not sure if this is a good price or not I will be checking at the Suwanee River meet with the old-timers and ask them what they think, if anyone knows of a gasket company that might be able to get us a better price please let me know the gaskets will be .059 thick dead soft copper, I believe I paid $40 from my last pair of NOS but I could be wrong my some timers is kicking in ….. Please let me know what you think of the price thanks Randy in Tampa 😎

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 46 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.