Home Forum Ask A Member V-45 Johnson Head Gaskets

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    willyboy
    Participant

That not a bad price in my opinion,especially for something that’s obsolete and apparently needed by quite a few of us.

fisherman6
      Participant

US Member - 2 Years

That sounds like a pretty decent price for a repro of obsolete gaskets to me. I’m no expert by any stretch but I’d pay that if I needed a set without complaint.
        -Ben

OldJohnnyRude on YouTube

chris-p
        Participant

thanks Randy, im ok with that price. They have to make a few bucks as well. Ill send them my XR gaskets as well, how many guys with XRs want a set? 🙂

Randy in Tampa
          Participant

it’s on my wish list and have a crank case for either a VR55 or an XR55 but that’s it, no crankshaft, no cylinders, no pistons, no cylinder heads, so I guess I’ll have to wait to get the rest of the motor….if ever 😉

quote Chris_P:

thanks Randy, im ok with that price. They have to make a few bucks as well. Ill send them my XR gaskets as well, how many guys with XRs want a set? 🙂
            brook-n
            Participant

The price works for me. Two sets please. Once it is figured out how the funds will be dealt with let us know. I will drop a m/o in the mail ASAP.

Thanks a bunch.
              Respectfully

gregb
              Participant

Randy,
                I received that gaskets today, They look great and quality is excellent, thanks a bunch for doing all the work.
                Greg Bulat

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.