Home Forum Ask A Member Why

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    tarcigam
    Participant

Why would my want ad keep coming back as disapproved?

outboard315
      Participant

Did you put your location in somewhere, and a contact info?

tarcigam
        Participant

Thanks. Probably my mistake. In the old days there was a place to enter your e-mail. Did not see that so I assumed it would put it in through my user name. Nice to have the notification. Irritating that it gives no info when you click on it.

fleetwin
          Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Yes, very frustrating indeed. Especially after you spend time writing and posting information, only to have it disappear once posted…
            I understand wanting specific information supplied, but there is no reason why some sort of "template" can’t be programmed into the classified sections that prevents you from posting unless all required info is supplied…

Mumbles
            Participant
              quote tarcigam:

Why would my want ad keep coming back as disapproved?

If your ad has been disapproved, the reason should be included with your notification along with your original ad.

Just a reminder to everyone, please take a moment to read the classified requirements in the following link before placing an ad. If they aren’t followed to a T, your ad will be disapproved.

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=2627

Mumbles
              Participant
                quote fleetwin:

only to have it disappear once posted…

Your ad should not disappear if it has been disapproved. I copy and paste them into the disapproval notification so the person posting the ad can correct or edit their ad before they copy and paste it for resubmission. This way they don’t have to waste time rewriting it again.

fleetwin
                Participant

US Member - 2 Years
                  quote Mumbles:

quote fleetwin:

only to have it disappear once posted…

Your ad should not disappear if it has been disapproved. I copy and paste them into the disapproval notification so the person posting the ad can correct or edit their ad before they copy and paste it for resubmission. This way they don’t have to waste time rewriting it again.

And thank you for that Mumbles….Haven’t written a classified ad for a few years, which is before you got involved….

outboard315
                  Participant

I have gotten a reply with a . and that was it, no copy of my ad in the notification no reason. So it would not surprise me if he is not sure.

tarcigam
                    Participant

Like I said…My fault but… when I clicked on it, no reason was given. But when I asked I was given great advice. Thank You

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.