Home Forum Ask A Member Wiley’s Marina Online & Live Auction NY

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bigrichsoldoutboard
    Participant

US Member

Was just wondering if anyone from the club went to the Wiley’s Marina Online & Live Auction in NY look like some good buys at cheap prices. Big Rich

bill-loveland
      Participant

I went – not much of a turnout, but that’s to be expected at an auction that started at 1 on Thursday. I think they were hoping the online aspect would address that. I don’t think it did. I came home with six motors and three stands – a couple were priced appropriately – a 1932 ELTO Super A with embossed tank, and a McCulloch cav plate stand, the others were pretty inexpensive – a CC Commander, an Outboard Jet 200, a Merc 110, a Mark 25 and a pretty 6 hp Lauson. The TD’s and Martins went dirt cheap. I had limited room in the Kia Sportage I was driving – packed it pretty tight for the ride home – or I would have bought more. It was good to see Dick and Peg again after so many years, and there were a couple of other familiar faces in the crowd.

bigrichsoldoutboard
        Participant

US Member

That was a great find if it wasn’t so far away I was interested in the Commander, thanks for the update, Big Rich

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.