Home Forum Ask A Member 1954 Evinrude for rebuild and/or parts.

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    PugetSoundBoater
    Participant

I picked up this motor yesterday Came with a tank, but it is a later single line tank.Looked at the engine side fuel connector ,it is the original 2 hose pressure type. He didn’t seem to think there was another(original) tank around .The model # is 15012-20019
      The owners dad repainted the cowling right over the decals for reasons unknown. It reads Fastwin 15 under the paint ,you can still see the outlines of the decals.
      Jim PSB

"Some people want to know how a watch works, others just want to know what time it is"
      Robbie Robertson

outboardnut
      Participant

US Member

another motor saved!

fisherman6
        Participant

US Member - 2 Years

I picked up this motor yesterday Came with a tank, but it is a later single line tank.Looked at the engine side fuel connector ,it is the original 2 hose pressure type. He didn’t seem to think there was another(original) tank around .The model # is 15012-20019

The owners dad repainted the cowling right over the decals for reasons unknown. It reads Fastwin 15 under the paint ,you can still see the outlines of the decals.

Jim PSB

Jim,
          Congrats on the SuperFastwin! They are great motors just like Jeff said. I have two of them and I have been thinking about doing paint and decals on the one that I have that has already been repainted before. It is the best of the two I have anyway and I would really like to have one of these in nice cosmetic shape. Good power in a fairly light weight package.
          -Ben

OldJohnnyRude on YouTube

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.