Home Forum Ask A Member Chrysler 20hp

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    punchbug
    Participant

I beleive I have a service manual or parts manual for this. I will check tomorrow. If I do send me your e-mail adress and I will send you a copy after I scan it.

elgin2
      Participant

US Member

Sent you a PM Punchbug.

punchbug
        Participant

I have the manual you want. It is 18 pages so I will need to send it in a few emails. I will try and get it all done tonight.
          If you have any manuals you may want to share I am open to that as well. I have all OMC/johnson/Evinrude after 1958. I also have tons of chrysler, gale, Elto, viking, west bend, elgin, suzuki etc etc manuals. Have a look and send any one you may want to share 62 merc 110 (ser#1470745 ) in particular.

garry-in-michigan
          Participant

Lifetime Member

The Wards Sea King parts book I have is for model VWB-190841. That 20 horse Sea King was built by Chrysler from 1964 through 1967 with only very minor changes. Models covered by that parts book are VWB-19084A, VWB-19084B, VWB-19085A, and VWB-27920. I also have the 1968 parts book for the 20 horse model VWB-28920A and VWB-28921A. I have not as yet found time to add them to my Drop Box account. . . 🙁

punchbug
            Participant

Gary how do I access the drop box account. I have no idea what it is or how it works

garry-in-michigan
              Participant

Lifetime Member

You should have access to the Inner Sanctum. Go there and click on any of my posts. In the header (Top left) the last line is labeled – Clicking on that line will give you access. I maintain it because I believe belonging to the Club should give you something special.

Also — any name you see in blue (Like mine) will give you the Email address of that person when you click on it.

If you need more room, you can make the message space larger by dragging the shaded lower right corner to the size you need. . . 😀

elgin2
                Participant

US Member

I love that Drop Box. A wealth of info. Thanx for continuing to add to it.

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.