Home Forum Ask A Member Fathers Day Gift

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mercuryman
    Participant

I got a copy of " The Classic Outboard Motor Handbook, by Peter Hunn " it pays to drop hints.

billw
      Participant

US Member - 2 Years

I got to work in the basement on a JW, for a whole HOUR!!!!!!

Long live American manufacturing!

fleetwin
        Participant

US Member - 2 Years

I got to do a Chicago turn which left at 0500 this morning. I stepped in cat barf on my way to the bathroom at 0200!

cajuncook1
          Participant
            quote fleetwin:

I got to do a Chicago turn which left at 0500 this morning. I stepped in cat barf on my way to the bathroom at 0200!

DON, I admit, it sounds like you had the most fun today so far. 😯

Hope your father’s day gets better!

Happy Fathers Day Guys!

wiscoboater
            Participant

My wife bought me a new 6.5hp stainless steel drum shop vac. It’s a beauty. And I assembled it sitting on my deck with a cold beer watching my Son and Daughter cut the lawn for me. Life is good!

jeff-register
              Participant

US Member - 2 Years

I had the pleasure of spending the day with my Dad today. Dad is 90 years young this year & God Bless him & every other Dad! 😀

gene-gene
                Participant

My daughters took me to the fishing hall of fame in Hayward, Wisconsin. They have over 1000 old boat motors there. I could have spent the whole day in the museum and not seen everything. After several hours the girls were beginning to look like they had enough so off we went to a resort for supper. We sat on a deck over looking one of our beautiful clear lakes up here. The food was wonderful and watching the boats come and go, the kids swimming and tubing made for a very enjoyable day.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.