Home Forum Ask A Member hot 9.5 for 75$

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    joesnuffy
    Participant

I own 1 complete 9.5hp that I totally rebuilt and love it. I fixed a 9.5hp up for a friend of mine and really liked it so much I decided to purchased me one and totally rebuilt it and lower unit.

I had a lead on a 2nd 9.5hp that needed to be rebuilt cooked engine similar to yours and since I had spent a lot of money on parts on mine I found this 9.5hp power head that was in exceptional shape and decided to purchase it and put it on the 9.5hp that needed rebuilt instead of rebuilding it since the total cost would have been a lot less. Well the guy jacked me on the 9.5hp and sold it to someone else so I now have this extra 9.5 power head.

If your interested I have not listed it yet on ebay. I will make you a good price on it lets say 95 dollars plus Actual shipping. I will box it up and get a shipping estimate to your location if your interested?

Take a look at the pics its a clean, low hour, fresh water power head.

Thanks,
      Joe

Attachments:

crosbyman
      Participant

Canada Member - 2 Years

thanks but I have 3 now… one on the boat one in the basement and one in the shed

the basement one came with a CD plate ?? probably stolen years ago … if it gives me a problem I have this 3rd one for pats

Joining AOMCI has priviledges 🙂

joesnuffy
        Participant

Cool. Can’t hurt to ask.

Joe

fleetwin
          Participant

US Member - 2 Years

That’s a beauty, I suspect it was seized just due to lack of use….

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.