Home Forum Ask A Member Sure glad I’m not working in the outboard shop anymore.

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    frankr
    Participant

US Member

Frank, I thought that you were back here in Michigan? or was that just for a visit?

Joe B

Michigan??  Nope, not me.  At least not in the last several years when we went to the UP on vacation.  If you happened to buy one of my tools, I would have shipped it from wherever I was at the time.

Steve A W
      Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Garry Spenser moved to Michigan.

Member of the MOB chapter.
        I live in Northwest Indiana

fleetwin
        Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Yes, very glad you are okay! This site would not be the same without you, by the way.

Talk about glad you don’t work in the OUTBOARD shop anymore…..Where I currently work, I did about a 12 year stint in the inboard department. So when when I see all those big, BIG boats, sitting high and dry on their props, struts, rudders and shafts, I KNOW the running gear is all out of whack and will have to be all taken apart and re-done. That is heavy, HEAVY, time-consuming grunt work. I absolutely PITY the poor souls down there, that will have to deal with even THAT, never mind the obvious interior, electrical and cosmetic work. There are going to be a lot of totaled boats, I would think.

Yeah, there will be alot of salvaged boats/cars for sale for sure.  It’s a shame there are so many who will try to profit on such a tragic situation.

Glad you are OK Frank….

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.