Home Forum Ask A Member 2 line pressure tank

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    frankr
    Participant

US Member

Look and verify this before taking it to the bank, but I think one of those holes goes to a cavity that doesn’t do anything. No inlet, no outlet, no nothing. So, the hole doesn’t do anything either, and is not necessary.

snaggerbob
      Participant

That makes sense. I’ve put it all together and will pressure test it when I get my compressor back from my son later tonight.

snaggerbob
        Participant

SUCCESS! I put the disc valve where it belongs, put the new gasket and diaphram in, sealed it up and pressure checked as instructed. A few bubbles showed up but quickly went away with the tightening of 2 bolts. I should have replaced the old slotted head bolts for some that you could put a socket on. I still might. They were almost impossible to get off. I hooked up the tank to my ’59 5.5 Jubilee and she started right up…and stayed running, something it wouldn’t do before. Many thanks to all that helped me. Hopefully I can get the impeller changed out next, with everyones help I’m sure. I’m taking her to the lake tomorrow, supposed to be in the 80’s.

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.