Home Forum Ask A Member How are you adding photos to your posts?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    20mercman
    Participant

US Member

I am sorry to ask this, but how are you folks adding photos to your posts. I looked and someone said, "same as before", but there is no link for uploading attachments. I am at a loss! 😳

Steve

opposedtwin
      Participant

US Member - 2 Years

hey steve,
        I am still using a host site –in my case photobucket–and copy/pasting them into the text as we did with the old system. if you want to send me some I can post them for you. sabraaten@hotmail.com
        scott

20mercman
        Participant

US Member

Thanks! I sent you some photos, hopefully they come through.

Steve

RICHARD A. WHITE
          Participant

Lifetime Member

When using Photobucket, you have four options to link… Of the four use the bottom one, like so:
            just click inside the box next to IMG and it will automatically copy it, then place your cursor in your text box in here and click the Ctrl button and the "V" button at the same time. It will paste a code something like this:

[url=http:

Click the submit button when done and you should be good to go

http://www.richardsoutboardtools.com
            classicomctools@gmail.com

mr-asa
            Participant

The button to upload photos was only in the Members Section, not the public areas.

There are many decent photo hosting sites, but over the years photobucket has gotten a little bloated and filled with useless stuff. I like Imgur.com as it’s a simpler interface (to me, at least)

frankr
              Participant

US Member

Testing:
                Well, that didn’t work
                Testing again:

screenshot software

frankr
                Participant

US Member

Ah, success. At least for this time. Using Postimage copy & paste the one labeled Hotlink for Forums (1).
                  Hotlink for Forums (2) is the one that didn’t work.

kees
                  Participant

International Member - 2 Years
                    quote Richard A. White:

When using Photobucket, you have four options to link… Of the four use the bottom one, like so:
                    just click inside the box next to IMG and it will automatically copy it, then place your cursor in your text box in here and click the Ctrl button and the "V" button at the same time. It will paste a code something like this:

[url=http:

Click the submit button when done and you should be good to go

TRY THIS, click on the right side of your mouse and then click "copy" .
                    works easier ? at least better or do I have an other system ?
                    that was what I used on the old board , now I am happy with POSTIMAGE like FrankR listed, works good !

joecb
                    Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Has anyone had this problem…I have posted an image from my photobucket and when I go to view it here it apparently has allowed access to not only the image but also opened access to my entire photobucked album. What’s going on with that ?

Joe B

frankr
                      Participant

US Member
                        quote JoeCB:

Has anyone had this problem…I have posted an image from my photobucket and when I go to view it here it apparently has allowed access to not only the image but also opened access to my entire photobucked album. What’s going on with that ?

Joe B

I had that happen when I posted a video that was in my photobucket album. Lucky, I had nothing in there to hide.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.