Home Forum Ask A Member inner sanctum

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    seakaye12
    Participant

US Member
      quote punchbug:

I have tried to get into the “greenboard” and it asks for my username and Password. I type them both in hit enter and it just brings me back to user name and password.

Yes; it does that exact thing when I try accessing it through my Android phone, Works fine on my computer.

I would suggest you try another browser, See if that helps….

Chuck in Santa Barbara

punchbug
      Participant

ok I am getting a little annoyed…damn computers. Tried two browsers, microsoft and firefox, google and yahoo on both still no luck. Does someone on here need to classify me as a member for the inner sanctum? I am on the blueboard but not on the greenboard

phil-b
        Participant

And this is the SECOND incarnation of the "blue board"!!

wbeaton
          Participant

Canada Member - 2 Years

I can’t get into the Inner Sanctum today either. I normally don’t have trouble accessing it from my iPhone, tablet or laptop.

Wayne
            Upper Canada Chapter

uccaomci.com

ede
            Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Contact the webmaster to get registered on the green board. As pointed out earlier, there are two separate boards and you need to be registered on both with different user name and pass word. We hope to rectify that situation in the near future wiih a redo of the website. Ed Elliott

vintin
              Participant

The green board is working fine for me. Just checked.

RICHARD A. WHITE
                Participant

Lifetime Member
                  quote ede:

Contact the webmaster to get registered on the green board. As pointed out earlier, there are two separate boards and you need to be registered on both with different user name and pass word. We hope to rectify that situation in the near future wiih a redo of the website. Ed Elliott

I would like to clarify what Ed stated,
                  You MUST register on each board separately, they are NOT the same site.

BUT you can REGISTER on each board/site using the same username and password.

http://www.richardsoutboardtools.com
                  classicomctools@gmail.com

bill-mcnamara
                  Participant

Canada Member

I just tried to enter "The Sanctum" from my computer and was successful.
                    You do have to register separately from this forum and sign in.

Pondrocket
                    Participant

Lifetime Member

To all

As Richard stated they are 2 separate boards. To gain access to The Blue Board which you are currently on which you register your self, to get access to The Inner Sanctum all is done thru myself the webmaster. I send out invites to all new active members of the AOMCI. If you are a current member of the AOMCI and do not have access to The Inner Sanctum please email me to gain access.
                      webmaster@aomci.org

Travis

Travis
                      AOMCI VP Communications
                      AOMCI Webmaster
                      webmaster@aomci.org

seakaye12
                      Participant

US Member
                        quote Travis24:

To all

As Richard stated they are 2 separate boards. To gain access to The Blue Board which you are currently on which you register your self, to get access to The Inner Sanctum all is done thru myself the webmaster. I send out invites to all new active members of the AOMCI. If you are a current member of the AOMCI and do not have access to The Inner Sanctum please email me to gain access.
                        webmaster@aomci.org

Travis

Yes Travis but right now there may well indeed be another issue. I can log on perfectly fine with my computer……but if I try to log on (to the Inner Sanctum) with my android phone running Chrome…..I get the exact result that punchbug stated above:

"I have tried to get into the "greenboard" and it asks for my username and Password. I type them both in hit enter and it just brings me back to user name and password."

Chuck in Santa Barbara

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 24 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.