Home Forum Ask A Member OMC parts search – does this part exist?

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    frankr
    Participant

US Member
      quote NJ-boatbuilder57:

305679 doesn’t have the ‘pointy thing”. That’s the “black bracket” I showed in my photo.

I’m tending to agree: take the bracket I have & fabricate some sort of cowl locating pin. Machine something, or maybe just put in a bolt & grind down the end.

I’d probably spend two hours setting it up and locating it in the mill then ten minutes drilling it for a pin.

frankr
      Participant

US Member
        quote FrankR:

quote NJ-boatbuilder57:

305679 doesn’t have the ‘pointy thing”. That’s the “black bracket” I showed in my photo.

I’m tending to agree: take the bracket I have & fabricate some sort of cowl locating pin. Machine something, or maybe just put in a bolt & grind down the end.

I’d probably spend two hours setting it up and locating it in the mill then ten minutes drilling it for a pin.

wbeaton
        Participant

Canada Member - 2 Years
          quote NJ-boatbuilder57:

Well if you happen to find a “spare”, feel free to let me know! šŸ™‚

No problem. Iā€™m still looking for two more (one Johnson, one Evinrude) so it may be while. You might not want to wait for me to find you one šŸ™‚

Wayne
          Upper Canada Chapter

uccaomci.com

jeff-register
          Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Try Dan Gano @ 1-712-336-3297 He only sells vintage OMC parts & great guy too

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.