Home Forum Ask A Member Video of 1957 35 hp please help

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    dobber
    Participant

I’m about to give up, now suppppsedly the motor mounts are bad which caused the 3 rd lower unit to jump out of gear so I think I need to get new gears for a fourth rebuild of the lower unit. It ran beautifully for 5 minutes and then bam boom bam. The moderator told
      Me to post the video on YouTube so I did. https//youtu.be/EO-_i5az6RM. What now

Mumbles
      Participant

That’s a bad link. Try it again without the period at the end.

outbdnut2
        Participant

US Member

I tried it by pasting it into my browser without the period at the end and without the period in the word "tube", and it doesn’t work – must be another typo in it.
          Dave

joesnuffy
          Participant

What I do is go to my video on you tube and make sure its working then copy the link address at top of my browser which is at the top of video. Then I put that link back into the the top of my browser to make sure it works. Then I post it here. I hope that helps,

Joe

ps keep at it once these guys see video they can tell you what to do.

chris-p
            Participant

Why not bring this to a local meet? I know if someone in trouble came to one of ours they would have a fleet of A1 mechanics on it !

bullie
              Participant

*NSYNC – Bye Bye Bye

That’s what comes up when I search that link on YouTube.

The Boat House
                Participant
                  49morphew
                  Participant

US Member

Does anyone else smell BS? Don’t know why. Lots of bitching but no photos no video no responses to advice given……..

nj-boatbuilder57
                    Participant

Yes, I do…

Lots of threads, constantly starting new ones, same questions asked & answered repeatedly, outrageous money claimed to being spent….

49morphew
                      Participant

US Member

Exactly. But to what end. Has it become cool to mess with well meaning good intentioned enthusiasts?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 34 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.