Home Forum Ask A Member low cost carb kits ….

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Buccaneer
    Participant

US Member

I am in the same shoes the US border is only 20 miles from my place I usualy have my stuff shipped to Grand Marias Min but I can not cross the border due to Covid.
      Canada was known for a lot of top quality products manufactured here sadly they are gone but I am sitting here typing this attired in a pair of gray wool one piece long johns made right in Canada AYE by Stanfields.

Sounds like you need a US buddy with a drone to deliver your packages, lol

Prepare to be boarded!

bill-mcnamara
      Participant

Canada Member

Thanks Mumbles….. for addressing the elephant in the room.
        Exactly the same scenario here in Small Town Ontario, where local OMC dealer was pushed out at BRP takeover.

Bill.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        JOHN HOLBIK
        Participant

Yes Buc it sure would be nice to hear the drone of a small craft delivering my USA goods.I never realized how much i relied on US goods before.I need outboard parts garden tractor parts parts for my old farm tractors decals and more,I need rear hubs to finish my 48 Ford 8n rebuild job I would have been done last summer but waited thinking covid would be lessened and border restrictions lifted.

Buccaneer
          Participant

US Member

Yes Buc it sure would be nice to hear the drone of a small craft delivering my USA goods.I never realized how much i relied on US goods before.I need outboard parts garden tractor parts parts for my old farm tractors decals and more,I need rear hubs to finish my 48 Ford 8n rebuild job I would have been done last summer but waited thinking covid would be lessened and border restrictions lifted.

You could always fly to Mexico and walk to the US to
            do your parts shopping. 🙂

Prepare to be boarded!

wedgie
            Participant

Political interference has disrupted USPS from what I’ve been reading in the news.Hopefully they get that sorted soon.

In pre covid days I could order a part from Florida or New York and have it in two days to Washington, just 5 minutes south of me. As Mumbles said, Canada post takes two weeks to send a letter across town.

crosbyman
              Participant

Canada Member - 2 Years

our towns are big 🙂

Joining AOMCI has priviledges 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.